* Easy installation and no driver required.
* Enables IT engineers and embedded technology enthusiasts to use SD/MMC card as a normal SATA hard disk.
* Provides an alternative for data storage and transfer or test for mainboard, sound card, display card and memory card, etc.
* Ideal for some devices that required a fast and easy bootable device such as POS.
* Be a SD/MMC card reader/writer.
* One 7+15 Pin SATA male connector.
* One standard SD slot.
* Compatible with SD Memory Card specification 1.1, MMC specification 2.0, SDHC Memory Card.
* Support up to 16GB SD card.
* Compatible with DOS, Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista & Linux.
* Bootable, install OS and application on SD card.
* Mini board design and no space wasted.
* Dimensions: 51mm x 74mm.
* Weight: 18g